((One of the issues with having multiple characters is trying to decide which one you’ll respond to things with.))
Send me a misconception you think people have about my character & I’ll explain if it’s true or not.
Over the moon: Muse will be a werewolf for (anon decides), the symptoms need not only show during the full moon, but rather how the mun decides.
Biden stared in silence upon the curse that was going to be returning to him. “I see there is a pattern of returning magic here. Just what I wanted in my life; to once again, feel the pain of what turning into a wolf is like, because that was such great fun before!”
“You broke a door as well,” Hobble added.
“I got claustrophobic in that small closet, okay. Being a large wolf kind of takes up most of the space.”
“You were right. I am going to be drunk long before you. I already need a drink,” Driton mumbled to Niver. “When is the next full moon exactly?”
“Are we not going to talk about how Gonzap is going to be one HUGE wolf? Because I think that’s pretty darn important here,” Gaply asked.
“I was going to have some objections, that is, until I realized that now I’ll have even more strength and stamina to pick you up and throw you if you continue to do anything more to my office or myself with your shenanigans,” Gonzap stated. Despite his placid tone and look, there was still a warning underneath it, and as such, it did not leave unheeded. Several of them remained silent before finally murmuring a “noted” in response.
“The next full moon is on— oooh, well… November sixth,” Raquel announced. “You have a little less than three weeks until it has run its course.” She gave the three a sympathetic smile when they all groaned and swore.
“I have to wonder… would a vampire drinking a werewolf’s blood actually turn them into a hybrid, like all the movies and stories say,” Fusten pondered aloud.
Niver shrugged. “I guess we’ll find out.”
“You’ll have to work for it,” Driton muttered.
Niver smiled faintly at him. “It won’t be much.”
“You both still live to irritate each other, don’t you? In all these years, nothing changes.” Fusten shook his head exasperatedly at the two.
11. Do you think you’ve gotten better at writing anything or any type of thing or situation since you started writing this character (or roleplaying in general)?
I honestly can’t say yes or no, actually. Some of the things I want to write, I haven’t yet, and some of the things I have written for, I’ve only done it maybe a couple times. However, I cannot recall entirely so I could be wrong and potentially oblivious to it, but with that in mind, I don’t think I can really say yes or no yet, as I haven’t had that much practice in regards to specific things.
After going over #46, it reminds me of one thing that I do think I am decent at writing. Bickering muses. :|
42. Do you like to answer open starters?
I do or I would, but unfortunately, my anxiety has a tendency to make me chicken out on answering them. Let’s put it this way, if I’m correct, I’m probably close to putting myself into an anxiety attack just through what I think is fear. Now, I’m not afraid of the person in general, it’s more like I’m afraid of answering the starter and I don’t get it. It could possibly be in the fear that I’ll fuck something up, and as someone who has trouble letting go of her own mistakes due to being a perfectionist… I kind of fuck myself over in that regard.
So, if you ever have an open starter, chances are I DO want to respond to it, but I am currently battling myself over it and losing miserably. This even goes for friends. That’s how ridiculous this is.
46. What’s your favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
It would essentially be the ability to, well, write out long responses since I do have a tendency to write more than I need to for things. I have actually done poorly on one English assignment in the past where I had a limit as to how much I could write. :’D Writing long, novella length threads has me not worry about that issue. Having the number of muses here also tends to add to thread length at that, especially when they bicker with one another.
- If you had to change your character’s FC for one day, who would you pick?
- What drew you to rping this character?
- What’s something you like about how you write?
- What’s something you dislike about how you write or wish you were better at?
- What’s something about your character that you’d like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s something about your character that you wouldn’t like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s a negative thing about your character that you enjoy writing?
- What;s a similarly you have with your character?
- What’s a difference you have with your character?
- What’s the hardest thing for you to write?
- Do you think you’ve gotten better at writing anything or any type of thing or situation since you started writing this character (or roleplaying in general)?
- Why do you roleplay?
- Do you write fiction ever other than rping?
- Do you like fanfiction more or less than reading rp threads between characters?
- Do you like or dislike OC/Canon character interactions in principle?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a canon character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping a canon character?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping an original character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping an original character?
- How much time do you spend roleplaying on average a week?
- Do you think about your threads and your character when you aren’t roleplaying? How and for how long on average?
- Do you like lots of headcanons or few?
- What’s your take on AUs?
- What’s your favorite AU?
- What’s your least favorite AU?
- What’s a ship you really like rping?
- What’s a ship you would never rp? For what reason?
- What do you like about roleplaying angst?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying angst?
- What do you like about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you like about roleplaying ships/romance?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying ships/romance?
- NSFW rp — yes or no? Why?
- Do you ever read other people’s NSFW rp threads? (be honest!)
- Do you ever read rp threads you aren’t involved in? What type of thread does it usually have to be to interest you?
- If you do read threads you aren’t in, do you usually let the other authors know, or keep it under your hat?
- Has a roleplayer ever changed your view on a character? If so, how? Good or bad? For better or for worse?
- Do you like to title threads or not?
- Do you like to plot or improv?
- Do you like to make open starters?
- Do you like to answer open starters?
- Do you usually prefer chat/short replies, or long/para/novella replies?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- Do you prefer gifs or icons when roleplaying? Or no FC at all?
- Do you roleplay with people whose characters aren’t from the same dimentional universe as yours? (For example, if your character is drawn or anime, will you RP with people who use actor face claims/play-bys?)
- What’s something you like about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s something you dislike about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s a trope or plot you think is overdone in roleplay?
- What’s a trope or plot you’ll never get sick of roleplaying?
- What’s a trope or plot you love but you’ve never gotten to roleplay or never gotten to roleplay in completion?
- What do you like to do as you reply to threads? Listen to music? Have TV on? Complete silence? Dark room? etc.
- How did you learn about roleplaying? How did you get started roleplaying yourself?
- What was your first roleplay character?
- What’s your newest roleplay character?
- What/Who is a character you think you would like to roleplay? What’s currently stopping you from roleplaying them?
- Who’s a roleplayer (or writer) you think you have learned a lot from?
Not putting this under a read more because you need to see it.
I will NEVER understand it when someone with the same muse as you sends hate,
writes negative things indirectly aimed at you, and overall just gets hostile.
While it is understandable that people get insecure about portrayals
and who has the nicest theme/icons/posts
why can’t people of the same muse just think:
"Yeah cool ! they write them differently, wow awh yeah sweet u go wonderful person!"
you don’t even have to follow each other or interact
but stop being so hostile and negative, we are all here to have fun
well all choose our characters for our own reasons
lets celebrate that
Going batty: Muse will be a vampire for (anon decides). They can still eat regular food, but that won’t satisfy the thirst, and the muse will grow progressively weaker if they do not drink blood.
Jedo sighed. “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that I am being subjected to this one again.”
“I would assume that it would not be as bad this time as it was the last, considering trial and error, and we’re not going to be refusing the drinking of blood so intently this time either,” Agrev stated eying the other, causing Jedo to shift sheepishly.
“At least you won’t be alone this time around either.” Wes shrugged. “I can’t say I’ve ever thought about what it would be like to be a vampire, but I guess I’ll know now.”
“Hmm. There’s certainly quite the buffet here now isn’t there?” Niver murmured as he glanced around at everyone with a straight face.
Jinok snorted crossing his arms and arched a brow, giving Niver a dubious look. “You say that, but I think we all know whom you’re going to be feeding from.”
“I wonder if vampires can get drunk if there’s enough alcohol in someone’s system. Let’s find out,” Driton said in response to the comment.
“You’re going to be drunk long before I am, but good luck with your task,” Niver retorted.
“While I am perfectly fine with them all decorating the Hideout for their own purposes, I still fail to see why I have to suffer the blunt of it. I know this is where we meet up for multiple occasions, but by God, this is still MY damned office; my space away from all the insanity that is known as my own team.”